[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2020: Register now - space is limited!

Hello all,

EclipseCon 2020 is a free conference this year, and is being held on line, October 19 - 22. Registration is going very well, and we expect to sell out.

EclipseCon is the best place to meet with our community, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by!

We strongly encourage you to reserve your place and register now. We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
The EclipseCon Team

Back to the top