Re: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Foundation staff email address changes

Hi David,

I discussed this with Matt, and we agreed we'll let those historical @eclipse.org mail aliases live on for the foreseeable future.

EMO staff @eclipse.org email addresses (such as webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx) will be aliased to the new destinations as well.

Denis

On 19/05/17 02:10 PM, David Williams wrote:
I do not know if this effects anyone but me, but just in case it does I will reply (and ask) to this list.

Some of us committers (for long past historical reasons) have an eclipse.org email address. Is there any impact to those addresses?
I suspect they are all already aliased to some other email address and probably no immediate change, but just thought I would ask so it would be explicit. Is there any desire or need to get rid of those addresses?

Just curious,