[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Foundation staff email address changes

Greetings,

You may have noticed that some Eclipse Foundation staff members (EMO) have new email addresses, using the following format:

    first.last@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are in the process of migrating our email to this new domain, and towards the GSuite platform. This will help us to streamline and improve our internal efficiency, leverage the GSuite platform as well as reduce the service and support burden on the IT team. The migration began at the beginning of May and is expected to be completed by June.

While the email addresses are all new, the "old" @eclipse.org email addresses will act as aliases and will continue to reach their destinations in the future. After June, however, we encourage you use the new email addresses to reach EMO staff.

Best wishes,

Denis

--
Denis Roy