[eclipse.org-members-committers] Reminder: EclipseCon 2012 Call for Paper Deadline

All,

The deadline for the EclipseCon Call for Papers has been moved to November 18, 2012.   We have extended the deadline to give people one more week to submit their session proposals.   However, the program committee will also be selecting 5 early-bird talks from those submitted by November 11, so we encourage you to submit your ideas early.

Everyone in the Eclipse community is encourage to submit a speaking proposal.   The detailed call for papers is available at http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/submissions-are-open

Regards,
Ian Skerrett
--