[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Europe Update: Register now for the best price

To view this newsletter online, go to http://www.eclipse.org/community/newsletter/ECE2011/Oct24.html.

ECE 2011
EclipseCon Europe Update | October 24, 2011

Thanks to
Our Sponsors

A lot of companies offer Eclipse-based products and services, and many of them will be showing their solutions at ECE. Special thanks for our Premium Sponsors: BSI, compeople, IBM, MicroDoc, OnPositive, Oracle, SAP, Sierra Wireless, and Xored.

Who Else Is
Coming to ECE?

EclipseCon Europe is a great opportunity for networking with people in the Eclipse community. Many of the key project leads will be there, speaking and socializing. You can see a list of attendees on the conference website. (P.S. If you don't see your smiling face there, go ahead and add your photo!)

M2M Contest Update

Details for competitors are now on the ECE website.

One Week Left to Register for ECE

EclipseCon Europe starts in one week! If you haven't registered, why not do that now? You can register when you arrive, but the price goes up on November 1. Save €100 and use the button below to sign up online.

register now button

Get Ready to Party!

10th birthday

The celebration will be HUGE! Sparkling wine, birthday cake, live music, and a very stylish 10th birthday T-shirt for all.

The keynote by John Swainson will kick off the event. The festivities will start in the Theater Foyer, and then move to the Bürgersaal Foyer for a buffet dinner. The band Cool Down will help burn off the birthday cake calories with their excellent style of classic rock.

Thanks for Reading

This is the final ECE 2011 newsletter. We hope these reminders and news items have been useful for you. We'll see you soon in Ludwigsburg!

Copyright © 2011 The Eclipse Foundation. All Rights Reserved

Back to the top