[eclipse.org-members-committers] Call for June 2011 DemoCamps (Indigo Release)

Hello all,

Eclipse is organizing a new series of DemoCamps from June 1 - 30, 2011 to celebrate the Indigo release. Eclipse DemoCamps are informal events that provide an opportunity for local Eclipse communities to meet in cities around the world -- to network, exchange ideas, and showcase the cool technology being built by the community.

We encourage Eclipse member companies and Eclipse committers to organize and/or sponsor a local DemoCamp. The Eclipse Foundation will provide up to $300 USD to help sponsor a DemoCamp. Funds are limited, so if you would like to organize an event, sign up soon! Please see the DemoCamp guidelines for details on organizing and sponsoring.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
+1 503-784-3788 (cell)

Back to the top