[eclipse.org-members-committers] Last Call for EclipseCon 2011 Registration

Eclipse community,

EclipseCon 2011 is just one week away! We are very excited about the
EclipseCon program, keynotes, sponsors, and extra-curricular activities
happening this year. It's going to be another great learning and networking
experience, so we hope you will join us.

If you haven't registered, now is the time, since the price goes up soon for
onsite registration. EclipseCon members and committers receive a $250
discount; see the registration page [1] for your coupon code. We have also
released a few more rooms at the Hyatt Santa Clara, but they will disappear
quickly so book the hotel [2] now!

Plan on joining us March 21-24 in Santa Clara, California. We hope to see
you there!

 - Don

[1] - http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/registration/#members
[2] - http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/hotels/