[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Summit Europe May Sell-Out

Dear Members and Committers

The response to Eclipse Summit Europe 2010 has been tremendous.   In fact, we are getting close to selling out the conference and may need to close registrations.

We want to make sure all Foundation members and committers know in advanced so they could register today.   If you are planning to attend ESE, we recommend you register now.

I hope to see many of you next week at ESE.

Regards,
Ian Skerrett

--
Ian Skerrett