[eclipse.org-members-committers] Remember to register; Eclipse Summit Europe starts in two weeks!

Dear Eclipse Members,

Eclipse Summit Europe starts in just two weeks! If you haven't already signed up, remember to register today.

Eclipse Summit Europe is about great technical sessions and fun networking activities. This year we have lots of extras to bring you an even better conference experience, including

  • free WiFi for all conference attendees, thanks to SAP
  • a special display from BMW, featuring a 7 Series car with the newest innovations in driver-assistance systems
  • the new Tuesday night Stammtisch, sponsored by Sopera, SAP, MicroDoc, itemis, EclipseSource, and Actuate
  • the Poster Reception on Wednesday, featuring a live band
  • all day espresso from the Library/CafĂ©, sponsored by Microsoft
  • the popular Power Up Lounge, a great place to restore the laptop battery, connect to the Internet, and just talk with fellow attendees
  • and not to be missed, ESE Exercise

ESE is shaping up to being another fun three days. We hope you will be part of the experience. So if you plan on attending, remember to register today!

See you soon,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460