From: Donald Smith [mailto:donald.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May-28-10 1:50 PM
To: 'eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Eclipse Members Meeting Webinar - Friday, June 25th, 2010

Membership at large,

We will be holding our quarterly members teleconference on Friday, June 25th at 11:30am Eastern, (8:30am Pacific and 17:30 Central Europe Time).  So save the date!

AGENDA:

Agenda items will include an Executive Director update, Membership, Project and Marketing Updates, information about the Helios release and other news.

If you have items you would like to place on the agenda, please reply to donald@xxxxxxxxxxx.  Also, if you are a new member in the past quarter and would like to do a short “New Member Introduction” at the teleconference call, please let me know.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

Web Portion:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/ojoin/413536195/

Audio Portion:

We will be hosting our members meeting via webinar format with VOIP audio.

The Webinar Audio is provided over VOIP, a headset is recommended.  Or, if you are in a group setting, have low bandwidth, or prefer to use the phone, please use dial-in information below:

Access code 553-897-303

Webinar ID: 413-536-195

Australia: 61 (0) 2 8014 4932

Austria: 43 (0) 72088 1397