Marketing Call - May 12 @ 11:30am EDT / 5:30pm CEST

Eclipse Marketing Working Group
Next Call:
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
8:30am PDT / 11:30am EDT / 3:30pm UTC / 5:30pm CEST

We will use GoToMeeting at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/869980403. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended, or call in by phone.  If you connect by phone, note that you will still need to login online for the call to get an audio PIN:
Austria: +43 (0) 7 20881399
Canada: +1 416 800 2199
Denmark: +45 69 91 88 61
France: +33 (0) 182 880 455
Germany: 49 898 7806 6460
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 975
Netherlands: +31 (0) 708 912 514
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 503 498
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0167 07
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 355 7646
United States: +1 516 453 0010
(Numbers for other countries may be available as well.)

Access code: 869-980-403

If you have problems, you can send me an email, or instant message me on Skype - lynn.gayowski or Yahoo - lynngeclipse.

Agenda
We are looking at several events where Eclipse members may want to share booth space under a joint Eclipse banner.  Before we book space, we need to see if enough members are interested in sharing the costs and staffing a booth for each event.  If you are interested in participating in any of the conferences below, please join the next call or email me at lynn at eclipse dot org.

1) JavaOne
http://www.oracle.com/us/javaonedevelop/index.html
September 19-23, 2010
San Francisco, CA
- 20' x 20' total exhibit space with a display cube for 5 members within it

2) Open World Forum
http://www.openworldforum.org/
September 30-October , 2010
Paris, France
- Exhibit details not confirmed yet

3) Heise SoSoCon (Software Solution Europe)
November 30-December 2

Hanover, Germany
- 9 sq.m exhibit space for 4-6 members to participate

On the call, Actuate will also speak about a planned Eclipse event in Paris in September and we can answer any general questions you may have on Eclipse DemoCamps in June
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Helios_2010 or Eclipse Summit Europe, November 204 in Ludwigsburg, Germany http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2010/.

Cheers,
--
Lynn Gayowski