Re: [eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse DemoCamp Cluj Napoca

Hi folks -

please see email from Roxana below. If you are interested in participating in a demo camp, please get in touch with Roxana.

It is good to see that there are many vibrant Eclipse communities in Europe, let's get together and support Roxana's effort!

Regards / Liebe GrĂ¼sse,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460