Von: Begoña Laibarra <blaibarra@xxxxxx>
Betreff: Invitation to Participate, Call for Papers QA&TEST2012
Datum: 3. April 2012 13:00:32 MESZ

Dear all,

As you may know, SQS is the  organizer of the International Conference on Software Testing and QA for Embedded Systems, QA&TEST. www.qatest.org This year we will celebrate our 11th edition on the 17,18 and 19 October in Bilbao (Spain).

Considering it might be of your interest, I would like to invite you to participate in our Call for Papers. It was planed to be open until the 1st of April but we have decided to extend it until the 16th April taking into account that many professionals asked us for some more time. I believe this could be an excellent opportunity for you to share your knowledge with us and learn from experts around the world.

Please have a look at this link http://qatest.org/en/qa_area/call.php where you can have all the information related to our Call for papers (Topics, how to submit a paper...). Every paper received will be evaluated by an international Committee of Experts (see here: http://qatest.org/en/qa_area/technical_committee.php) and, if approved will take part of QA&TEST.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for doubts you might have or additional information you might need.

Best regards,

Begoña Laibarra

Back to the top