[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Agenda for Marketing Workshop at ECE

As I have mentioned before we are planning to organize a marketing workshop at EclipseCon Europe on November 2-4 from 9-12.   I would like to make this a very interactive session, with lots of talking amongst the participants and not many slides.

I'd like to suggest we spend 30 minutes discussing each of the following topic areas.   I'd like to have volunteers to lead each topic.   The volunteer might present 2-3 slides to discuss what they are doing in the topic area but the majority of the time should be other attendees participating in the discussion.   The goal of each session is to create a list of best practices for each topic.   Does this make sense?  Does anyone want to volunteer to be a topic leader?

Here are the suggested topics:

- Trade shows and conferences
- Press relations
- Leveraging Eclipse Foundation marketing programs
- Social media
- Content driven marketing  - webinars, demos, whitepapers

Please feel free to suggest any other topics.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett