[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Reminder: CeBIT call Tues. Sept 28th - 16:00

Hi everyone,
Just a reminder that the next organizing call for the Eclipse Island at CeBIT 2011 is Tuesday, Sept. 28th at 16:00 CET.
Minutes from the last call are below and include the dial-in info -

Regards,
Susan

Eclipse European Marketing Working Group
Call Minutes on Eclipse Booth at CeBIT
September 17, 2010 at 4:00 pm CET

Next Call: Tuesday, September 28 at 4:00pm CEST (same details as before, see bottom of email for registration)

-CeBIT takes place March 1-5, 2011 in Hanover, Germany and is expected to have over 5,000 visitors http://www.cebit.de
-Eclipse member companies have the opportunity to participate in an "Eclipse Island"
-The Eclipse Island will be centrally located in CeBIT's Open Source Park and can hold up to 12 exhibitor pedestals
-Eclipse will be the overall branding/signage for the area, but the individual stands will have signage identifying each participating member
-We will also make space for a demo area within the booth space where members will take turns making mini-presentations
-So far we have 5 members interested in participating so it looks like we will very likely go ahead
-Members potentially interested are Actuate, Bredex, EclipseSource, Sigs Datacom and Sopera
-Cost is 2450 EUR for a pedestal at early bird pricing and 2740 EUR at regular pricing
-We are confirming how long the early bird pricing can be extended for, but we want members to confirm their participation by October 8 at the latest
-Some members are interested in having more space, so getting 2 pedestals is also an option
-Email lynn at eclipse dot org if you'd like to participate or if you have any questions

Brainstorming & Questions for the Next Call
-We'd like to use the next call on Sep. 28 to brainstorm creative ideas for the booth and answer questions for those new to CeBIT, so please write down your thoughts for discussion
-Some ideas already proposed:
-Get speaking time in the theatre
-Create Eclipse flags for better branding on the booth
-Participate more in press events and have a joint press release

Next Call

We will use GoToMeeting againfor the next call.  The meeting/webinar ID is 869-980-403.

Before the call, go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/869980403  to register and you will be given a URL.  You can connect by VoIP or by phone.  If you connect by phone, note that you will still need to login online for the call to get an audio PIN.

--

Susan Iwai
Communications Project Manager

EclipseSource
www.eclipsesource.com

Tel: +49 721 664 7330
Fax: +49 721 664 73329
Mobile: +49 170 811 3791

Innoopract Information Systems GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883
www.innoopract.com

Back to the top