[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Invitation: Eclipse European Marketing Knowledge Cafe at ESE 2009

Hi everyone,
The European Marketing WG is organizing a get-together this year at the Eclipse Summit Europe, Oct 27-29 in Ludwigsburg.   You're invited to participate in a 'Knowledge Café' (or Unconference),  essentially a self-organizing session to brainstorm new directions for our Eclipse marketing efforts in Europe.   We'll organize a room based on the number of people who plan to participate and a time based on what works best for you.

We need your help - please vote the times that you prefer for the Knowledge Café, which will also give us an indication of how large the group will be:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DfFfftl5JIMNapZc4NoTBA_3d_3d.

If you'd like to know more about the session, email Susan or simply post to this mailing list.

Looking forward to seeing you in Ludwigsburg.

Regards,
Susan
--

Susan Iwai