[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] waiting list & lightning & reject comments

hi,

I have started to mark talks as "proposed waitinglist" or "proposed lightning". So these are just proposals from my side to move further. Please add your own proposals in the google doc and we see where it goes. All proposals are up for discussion on Wednesday.

Goal is to have around 5 waitlist entries and around 6 lightning talk entries, but we can have more. I am proposing to sort the waiting list entries in the order of their current result. (feel free to promote your favorite in the call :-) )

For both categories I can see that we could propose more since there will always be some that reject or cancel on us in the last minute….

christian

p.s. please continue to add reject comments….

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352