[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] current status...

hi,

I think after the last resort (I think friday), I feel quite ok with the current list (mostly). I personally would think that it would the right thing, if dont change votes or resort anymore and kind of freeze in this current state.

We could still move 2 or 3 talks up and down, if we find compelling talks. If you have some a la "this on up, and this one down" then just propose it on the list.

Another option that we want to try for the first time at ECE 2013 is a waiting list. Anne suggested no more than 5 entries, but we can do whatever we want :-)

So we mark 5 talks below the line as waiting list, we would ask the speaker if he is ok with that. Next step could be either that we find a free slot later until the conference starts, or maybe there are still 2 outstanding director picks, that our directors pick from the waiting list.

I think talks with "Need this = Y" are natural candidates for the waiting list. Waiting list candidates have the disadvantage that we might pick them on pretty short notice and we also might not pick them up at all.

anyone else has an opinion about the status or the waiting list ?

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352