[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] FW: question from a declined speaker

email conversation about rejection with Sebastian Zarnekow…..

Von: Sebastian Zarnekow <Sebastian.Zarnekow@xxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Samstag, 25. August 2012 10:37
An: Christian Campo <christian.campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx" <dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx>, Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] question from a declined speaker

Hi Christian,

thanks for your very fast and detailled answer. I fully see your point. Actually I wanted to suggest that one of my accepted talks is exchanged with the Buckminster talk. Given your feedback Dennis and I decided that this would be a bad deal. Next time we will give our abstract / the concept of the proposed talk a third (and forth?!) thought to come up with something yet more interesting and controversial. Maybe we can generate some interest in Buckminster while attending a bof about building plugins or similar.

Thanks again for your time and the great work you and the other members of the PC did,
Sebastian

Sent from my iPad