Von: Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Antworten an: Eclipsecon list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Montag, 6. August 2012 19:51
An: Eclipsecon list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] minutes from today's call

Hi all -- good call today. A lot got accomplished.

Looking forward to next week's call on 13 August. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352