Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] SOA Track

Here's my point of view: Unfortunately, BoF's are the right thing to dp, but they don't work ... not sure why that is. I propose to try new ways.

PS: Have not received any sponsoring money from any SOA corp :-)

Liebe Grüsse/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
+49 177 449 0460