Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Average feedback on talks

Hi

to be fair to all speakers we also must take into account that the web site was not working well on (at least) the first day. I'm not sure if anyone has entered feedback for "yesterdays talks".

We also should avoid growing a group of "the usual suspects" for a conference by promoting "rock stars". In my opinion the OOP conference suffers from this problem (same people and similar talks every year).

Achim