Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Average feedback on talks

Since no one steps forward, I do......

If you look at the list there are quite some talks with 4 votes where I think that is just not enough vote-material. So a conservative approach could be to require 5 votes or more.....

But heh we are talking Rockstars right ? The votes that impress me personally are 10 or more votes. So what does everyoneelse thinks ?

(its more or less a thing whether Ian Bull wins (7 votes) or Marcel Bruch(17 votes) :-) )

christian