Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Minutes from Today

That's a good idea and one of the ideas I'm pursuing: rooms where the power is cheaper (already have outlets) so we only have to pay for power strips.

It will be interesting to see if those tutorials turn out to be "more popular" simply because people can get power - a lot of literal "hanger oners" in the back sucking amps from the wall :-)

Jeff McAffer wrote:

as a thought, would it make sense to have power in a couple of rooms and schedule the longer (sequential) tutorials in those rooms?
--

[end of message]

Back to the top