From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott Lewis
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 4:40 PM
To: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Tools category updated

Howdy Program Committee members,

I created the category description for the Tools track

https://www.eclipsecon.org/wiki/EclipseCon_2008_ToolsTrack#Category_Descri
ption

Although the current description results in a rather broad category
(broader than existing EF Tools category), I don't see this as a major
problem, as I expect the PC will have to work together to find the right
track location for accepted proposals.

Scott