RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Tools category upd ated

Thanks, Scott. This looks great. I was just quickly wondering where you see
the Parallel Tools project work fitting into your descriptions. They're
doing some cool stuff that crosses a bunch of them I guess.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems