[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Week 4 of recruiting - prep for Friday

Hi folks,

Only a couple of categories are still on the shame list.  Thanks to everyone for posting some plans.

Emerging Technology - Bjorn Freeman-Benson

SOA - Oisin Hurley – DougG spoke with him at ESE and he’s bringing on folks to help this week.

Tools - Scott Lewis has just accepted the lead.

I’m seeing some names posted on the Wiki, too.  That’s great.  On Friday, we’ll review the submission deadlines and talk about moving your plans into actual submissions.

Doug G