Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] The EclipseCon 2008 submission web pages and submission system are live

Boris,
I just copied these links from last year's program committee page. I would vote for leaving them public (open and transparent and all), but Denis tells me that we can .htaccess them if the committee would prefer.

- Bjorn

Boris Bokowski wrote:
Also, there is a prominent link to the program committee mailing list and
its archive on the program committee page
(http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=programcommittee/).  Do we
want this to be as easily accessible as that?

I don't think I wrote anything bad about a potential keynote speaker, so I
am fine either way. ;-)

Back to the top