[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Today's meeting

Hello all,

I am hosting project meetings for two of my subprojects this week, so I need to miss the program committee meeting today.

On tutorials, talks, and BOF’s:

I am talking to the sub-projects about presenting at EclipseCon.  Darin Wright has submitted a tutorial and talk around the changes in the Platform Debug interfaces, a result of the Device Debug subproject.  I’m also working with the embedded marketing workgroup to come up with ideas for the virtual embedded track.

I’ll keep folks posted…

Doug

Back to the top