RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Changing the acceptancedates to Nov 15th and Dec 15th?

If I remembered correctly we had the program published before Christmas, I think Dec. 15th.   Also, I think we received close to 50% of the submissions on the deadline date.  From a marketing point of view, we need keynotes finalized by October 15, tutorials available for registration by Nov. 15 and full program on the web site by Dec. 15.   This would be the ideal.

Bjorn, I think you need to be clear on the deadline for submissions.   This is the important date for the call for submissions.  When things actually get accepted or rejected is secondary.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.