[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Something to think about

All,

I know people are trying hard to get keynote speakers set up for EclipseCon 2006. One thing I would ask you to keep in mind is to be careful that we don't accidentally end up with too many. It would be rather embarrassing for the Eclipse Foundation to tell a senior executive that we've changed our mind and no longer want them to speak at our conference.

Just something to think about.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.