[eclipse.org-committers] Reminder: wiki.eclipse.org is going to be shutdown

Hi Everyone,

  I wanted to remind you all again that we are working on the shut down[1] our public wiki instance, targeting a date somewhere between April and June 2026 [2] .

If your project still has content on wiki.eclipse.org it wishes to keep, please take some time to extract it(see [1] for some suggestions) and import it where appropriate for the project.  You can also ask(via an issue here: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk ) for redirects of wiki pages you have moved and we'll do our best to make them happen.

Some non-project content has already been added to other places(ie: the project handbook), but at this time we don't have a specific plan for all of that content.

-Matt.

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/681
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan

Back to the top