Re: [eclipse.org-committers] GitHub Actions CI Jobs

Hey folks:

Thanks for the replies. I discovered it was a disk space issue.
GH actions UX around that isn't too obvious. There tend to be delays in seeing those issues come up.
The logs also reference quotas when in reality it's something else.

After I get working scripts in place, I'll try to consolidate things to minimize resource usage.
I don't think we'll need our own dedicated organization for snapshot builds. (eg: snapshot builds can be reduced after things are more reliable)
The main issue we have is needing to deploy native binaries for almost every platform.

Best,
Adam