Re: [eclipse.org-committers] GitHub Actions CI Jobs

Hi Marc,
I'm the lead for the eclipse deeplearning4j project.
I'm wondering if our builds might have been the cause of that.
I wasn't aware of any quota limits I could find, but our builds just run every 12 hours now and publish snapshots.
Early March we were doing quite a bit, but I've also added safeguards in the builds to prevent more than 1 of the same kind of build from running
as well as auto cancellation of stale jobs as well.

If there's anything else I might be able to help with here, let me know. I'd also be happy to be aware of what other projects are doing to ensure we can split the resources evenly.
Best,

Adam