RE: [eclipse.org-committers] How do I get modification privileges toBugzilla

Hello Joel,

The biggest problem here seems that as a PL you're unable to contact
your PMC. I'm not exactly sure how Technology handles this (CC'ing
some people I know on the Technology PMC), but as a PL you must
have a channel to contact your PMC.
If it's the mailing list, you'll need to subscribe here:
Once that is done, you should be able to send E-Mail to the PMC.

The second problem is, that as an incubating project you should have
two Mentors assigned. These are your primary resource for questions
your assigned Mentors are Richard Gronback (just back from Vactaion)
and Gary Xue (should have been available). You should certainly have
direct E-Mail contact with them.

For question 1 (bugzilla), I think you should file a bug against
  "Eclipse Foundation -> Community -> Bugzilla"
which will bump into the Webmaster who should be able to help
you out. It sounds like your committer ID is not properly linked
with your bugzilla ID.

For question 2 (how to use bugzilla), having a separate
"Management Tasks" Component is certainly an option. I
haven't seen personally a project which captures such
tasks in Bugzilla yet, but it's certainly possible. Especially
if you anticipate Community Feedback with respect to your
tasks, Bugzilla is a great tool for this.

Hope that helped, and if you have further questions I think
you should contact your PMC and/or Mentors -- they are on
CC of this E-Mail.

Cheers,