Re: [eclipse.org-committers] How do I get modification privileges to Bugzilla

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the information.
A colleague of mine whom I shared news about your newly created project told me about an interesting tool he occasionally contributes to in the field of "Function Point" analysis.

I did read about this here and there on your web site or proposals for either ORMF or the one you had around for a little while.
Do you believe this is of interest for you?
If so I might try to get you in touch with them or at least get some further information about their product if you attend ESE?

I'm speaker at ESE and Language Champion for the Babel project.
The i18n points you mentioned are nice for a normal Java standalone app, but as you probably have heard already, most Eclipse projects part of "eclipse.org" are supposed to use the Babel standard process for language ralated messages and strings. Thus on a long term able to share standard messages like "File" or "Open" to avoid hundreds of man hours just to translate those for each and every project again ;-)

Kind Regards,
Werner Keil

-------- Original-Nachricht --------