[eclipse.org-committers] Reminder: Eclipse Members' Meeting and Marketing Symposium

All,

I’d like to remind everyone that is planning to attend the Eclipse Members’ Meeting and Marketing Symposium the deadline to book a hotel room at the EclipseWorld discounted rate is Oct. 8.  Details for booking are below.

Please also remember to RSVP to members.members@xxxxxxxxxxx if you plan on attending.

The Members’ Meeting and Marketing Symposium is a great way to learn about what is going on in the Eclipse ecosystem.   It is also a great networking event, so we look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks

Ian

P.S. If you plan to attend Eclipse World, BZ Media is offering employees of Eclipse member companies a $500 price discount.  The discount code is MEMBERS.