Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Installing SVN

Eugene Kuleshov wrote:
Some of that might be already supported in SVN somehow, eg. for the last one you should be able to install a post commit hook and get your line count from there (but then line count doesn't mean much).
Hi Eugene,

The commits hook doesn't work because we dump and reload the database on a weekly basis. This is necessary because we track a lot of things based on the current state of the database (IE who works for which company, is a committer on which projects, etc) and those things change over time. Trying to manage the changes across millions of rows in the Dash database is more error prone than a weekly recalculation. So the commit hook isn't good enough, unfortunately.

The remainder are known issues with SVN.

Karl

Back to the top