[eclipse.org-committers] Call for Participation -- Eclipse Members Meeting

Last week we outlined the agenda for the Marketing Symposium at the upcoming “Eclipse Marketing Symposium and Members, Committers Meeting”.  The meeting is taking place in Chicago on September 19th and 20th

This email serves as a call for participation for the Eclipse Members Meeting.  Please reply to this email with your content suggestions and recommendations.  Here are just some possibilities:

-          New Member Introductions

-          Project Updates and requests for participation

-          New and Noteworthy updates of Eclipse in technology segments

-          Working group updates and/or requests for participation

Please reply to me by August 10th with your content suggestions.

You can register for the Symposium and Members Meeting at: http://regonline.com/eclipse2007mm

-          Don

-

Back to the top