[eclipse.org-committers] Saved searches and downtime

Hello.

We've had a few questions about where peoples 'Saved Searches' went with the update to Bugzilla 3.0. In order to restore your saved searches simply edit your Bugzilla preferences(https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=saved-search <https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=saved-searches>) and make sure the 'Show in Footer' check box is checked.

Over this past weekend our DB server has experienced some unexpected outages. After investigating we found that the DB server process was running out of connections when running large download queries which locked the table and caused other actions wait. Previously this was not an issue since our slave database handled the download queries, but last weeks hardware issues mean our slave server is undergoing maintenance. At this time we've disabled the download queries until we get the slave server operational.

If you have any questions just let us know.

-Matt.

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ