[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Meeting tomorrow and communication note

Everyone,

Good evening! I wanted to let you know that I can't make it to the meeting tomorrow.

I also wanted to let you know that I checked on messaging servers to follow up on my action item from last month. I think the easiest thing to do is to use the Foundation's element/matrix server if we want to create a channel. I tested it on my phone and laptop, and it worked well.

Jay

Back to the top