Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor needed for new project proposal

Thanks Jonah for bringing this to my attention.
Apologies, we’re not receiving the Architecture council emails on the EMO inbox.
I’ll take care of that now and will put Emily’s name down for mentoring OpenSMartCLIDE.
Maria Teresa