Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: Mentors needed for new project proposals!

I agreed that I would take Ibeji

Michael

On 2022-09-21 19:05, EMO EMO wrote:
We still need mentors for Eclipse N2D2 and EClipse Ibeji projects, and a new exciting project has been added to the list:

*1. Eclipse Ambient Light Services*

Eclipse Ambient Light Services provide an expandable SW core-stack implementing Autosar interfaces and allowing to visualize specific ambient light service..

/We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Ambient Light Services <https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-ambient-light-services> project here <https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/360>./

*2. Eclipse N2D2*

Eclipse N2D2 provides a platform for fast and accurate Deep Neural Network (DNN) simulation and full and automated DNN-based applications building.

/We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse N2D2 <https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-n2d2> project here <https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/353>./

*3. Eclipse Ibeji*

Eclipse Ibeji provides a prototype that demonstrates and encourages community collaboration in defining what a in-vehicle digital twin should look like and support multiple technical implementations*
*

/We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Ibeji <https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-ibeji> project here <https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/356>./

/
/

Thanks in advance!

--
*The Eclipse Management Organization|*Eclipse Foundation