Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for new project proposals!

Hey Jay,

I have not done any eclipse mentoring for a long time. Maybe I can become a co-mentor for ibejii and learn about the mentoring process...

Michael

On 2022-09-16 12:20, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
I can take Ibeji.

Jay

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 01:36 Eike Stepper <stepper@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I can take N2D2.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Am 15.09.2022 um 17:32 schrieb EMO EMO:

Greetings Architecture Council!

We need mentors for three exciting new projects. If you're
interested in helping these project as a mentor, please indicate
your interest directly on the cited tracking issue. Or just
respond here and I'll set you up.

1. ECLIPSE N2D2

Eclipse N2D2 provides a platform for fast and accurate Deep Neural
Network (DNN) simulation and full and automated DNN-based
applications building.

_We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse N2D2 [1] project here
[2]._

2. ECLIPSE IBEJI

Eclipse Ibeji provides a prototype that demonstrates and
encourages community collaboration in defining what a in-vehicle
digital twin should look like and support multiple technical
implementations

_We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Ibeji [3] project here
[4]._

Thanks in advance!

--

THE ECLIPSE MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION | Eclipse Foundation

Links:
------
[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-n2d2
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/353