[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Out today, apologies

Everyone,

I apologize that I won't be able to make it to the meeting. I lost my voice and had some throat problems that put me in the ER last night. Getting some rest now and looking forward to the notes.

One update that I should share: I recently took over for Greg Watson as the PMC lead for science. I'd be very happy to provide an update on the project at a later date, especially as we look more at PMCs.

Jay

Back to the top