[eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP Due Diligence Overhaul

All,

Thanks to everyone who joined the call last week. We really appreciated the positive feedback on our proposed revisions to the Eclipse Foundation's IP Policy and related processes. We're pretty excited about the opportunity to streamline, automate, and modernize how we handle project IP.

As promised, please find attached a copy of my presentation. This will also be attached to the public meeting minutes.

Thanks, and as always feedback is appreciated!

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Twitter:@mmilinkov