Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Auto-pruning inactive committers?

I like the idea!

Maybe there could be some kind of "label"/"tag" attached to comitters which seem inactive for +6 months, +12 months … something like that.

Taking a look at the "who's involved" page, it already shows the stats for the last 12 months and has information about "historical committers". So maybe adding a section "Inactive committers" above "historical comitters" might be a simple solution.