eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
August 30, 13
01:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2013 Eike Stepper
August 21, 13
12:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2013 Wayne Beaton
August 14, 13
12:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring opportunity for hot new project in the M2M space Wayne Beaton
August 13, 13
02:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Naci Dai
August 12, 13
08:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Cédric Brun
August 10, 13
08:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Aug 8 AC meeting minutes Oberhuber, Martin
08:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Oberhuber, Martin
August 09, 13
14:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Kenn Hussey
14:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Oberhuber, Martin
August 08, 13
10:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Mos, Adrian
10:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Campo, Christian
August 07, 13
12:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Markus Knauer
12:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Benjamin Cabé
12:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Doug Schaefer
12:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Oberhuber, Martin
July 29, 13
23:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Naci Dai
02:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Tsvetkov, Krum
00:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Ian Bull
July 22, 13
11:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming John Arthorne
11:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Mos, Adrian
10:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Wayne Beaton
06:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Achim Loerke
July 20, 13
02:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Eike Stepper
July 19, 13
17:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Steffen Pingel
17:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Campo, Christian
11:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Markus Knauer
10:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Michael Scharf
10:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Doug Schaefer
10:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Chris Aniszczyk
10:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Benjamin Cabé
10:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Gunnar Wagenknecht
10:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Mike Milinkovich
10:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Ed Merks
July 09, 13
08:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] CANCELING AC meeting Jul 11 Oberhuber, Martin
July 04, 13
09:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting next week Jul 11 Doug Schaefer
03:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting next week Jul 11 Oberhuber, Martin
July 03, 13
13:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Contributing via Git Wayne Beaton
June 21, 13
12:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] How can we specify multiple authors on a Git commit? Wayne Beaton
June 20, 13
02:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Achim Lörke
June 19, 13
14:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
June 13, 13
12:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 13-Jun-2013 Notes Oberhuber, Martin
11:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Eike Stepper
10:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Monthly today at 5pm CET / 11am EDT Benjamin Cabé
10:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Oberhuber, Martin
10:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Monthly today at 5pm CET / 11am EDT Markus Knauer
10:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Gunnar Wagenknecht
09:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Wayne Beaton
07:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Monthly today at 5pm CET / 11am EDT Andrew Overholt
06:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Gunnar Wagenknecht
05:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Oberhuber, Martin
05:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Monthly today at 5pm CET / 11am EDT Oberhuber, Martin
June 12, 13
12:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
11:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
11:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
08:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Michael Scharf
02:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Eike Stepper
01:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Naci Dai
June 11, 13
16:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
07:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Eike Stepper
May 16, 13
12:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-May AC Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
10:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Benjamin Cabé
10:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Mos, Adrian
09:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Doug Schaefer
07:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Sebastien Gandon
06:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Achim Lörke
06:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Oberhuber, Martin
May 08, 13
06:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] May AC Meeting moved to Thu May 16 ? Oberhuber, Martin
May 07, 13
09:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Move the May AC Meeting to Thu May 16 ? Eike Stepper
08:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Move the May AC Meeting to Thu May 16 ? Michael Scharf
May 06, 13
12:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Move the May AC Meeting to Thu May 16 ? Doug Schaefer
12:14 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Move the May AC Meeting to Thu May 16 ? Oberhuber, Martin
April 22, 13
14:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation David Carver
13:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation Mike Milinkovich
12:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation Oberhuber, Martin
07:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation Mike Milinkovich
07:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation Mike Milinkovich
03:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation Oberhuber, Martin
April 21, 13
20:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation Wayne Beaton
April 19, 13
21:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation David M Williams
20:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation Michael Scharf
16:18 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation Wayne Beaton
April 11, 13
10:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting later today: agenda Ian Bull
10:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting later today: agenda Chuck Bridgham
10:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting later today: agenda Chris Aniszczyk
09:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting later today: agenda Markus Knauer
09:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting later today: agenda Sebastien Gandon
09:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting later today: agenda Campo, Christian
08:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting later today: agenda Thomas Watson
08:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting later today: agenda Oberhuber, Martin
April 09, 13
22:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] April JSRs and JavaOne Wayne Beaton
March 26, 13
07:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Breakfast at 8 at the Aura restaurant (in the hotel) Oberhuber, Martin
March 25, 13
16:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Breakfast on Tuesday @ 8 at EclipseCon Oberhuber, Martin
March 24, 13
15:52 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] when and where is the ac meeting today? Oberhuber, Martin
13:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] when and where is the ac meeting today? Michael Scharf
March 22, 13
18:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Breakfast on Tuesday @ 8 at EclipseCon Oberhuber, Martin
March 15, 13
11:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Development Resources pages are moderated by the EMO Chris Aniszczyk
11:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Development Resources pages are moderated by the EMO Neil Hauge
11:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Development Resources pages are moderated by the EMO Wayne Beaton
March 14, 13
16:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Update on the CLA / git signed-off-by process Oberhuber, Martin

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10