Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Improving license check for dependencies

I concur with what Wayne is writing here. I'm a little bit concerned that removing the need for a PMC approval might cause problems, especially for projects with many new committers. With the new IP policies in place I expect the number of new CQs to drop significantly and cause much less of a hassle.

Best regards,
Torkild