[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Maintenance Review for Java SE 8 and Public Review of Java SE 14

Architects,

Please send me a note if you have anything indicating that we shouldn't vote yes for JSR 337...

Ivar

***NEW ITEM***
JSR 337 - Java SE 8 Release Contents - Maintenance Review Ballot
Last day to vote: 27 January 2020
URL for Maintenance Review materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr337/index.html

PUBLIC REVIEW
The following specification has posted a draft for Public Review. Please
review the materials before the end of the review so that you will be
ready to vote when the ballot begins.

JSR 389 - Java SE 14 - Public Review
Last day of review: 13 February 2020
URL for Public Review materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/pr/jsr389/index.html

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.